Video 1: A demonstration of the visual interface.
The source code of FEALM, the exmeplifying method, motivating examples, computational evaluations, and supplemental explanations [GitHub Link].
* The source code contains all detailed analysis processes related to the manuscript content.
1. Two-spheres (Sect. 3: Motivating Examples): generate with the above source code or download from: [data].
2. 20 Newsgroups (Sect. 6: Computational Evaluation) [data source]. The dataset is also available in scikit-learn. To reproduce the computational evaluation results, generate preprocessed data with our sourcecode on GitHub.
5. MNIST Handwritten Digits (Appendix E.4: Additional Case Study) [data source].
* If you use these datasets for your publication, please follow the citation policy of each data source.